Can i give UPSC exam in marathi?
Can i give UPSC exam in marathi?
Related UPSC Questions:
- Can I give UPSC mains History paper in Marathi and Physics paper in English?
- Can I give IPS exam/UPSC exam in Marathi as medium of instructions?
- Can I give UPSC exam in Marathi?
- How to prepare for UPSC exam in Marathi medium?
- Can I give IAS exam in Marathi language?
- Can I write CSAT and Mains in marathi medium being an english medium student at graduation (BCA) level?
- Can I give UPSC DRM (Railway) exam in Marathi language?
- What is the procedure to give UPSC exam in Marathi?
- Is there any Language boundation in UPSC(Civil Services ) exam? Can I give this exam in Marathi Language?
- I'm studying B.Sc (Agriculture Biotech). I want to become an IAS officer. Should I complete my M.Sc first? or Can I directly prepare for IAS exam? Which language should I select for UPSC? Can I give it in Marathi language?
Yes sir you give the exam in the Marathi language. Each and every language which is approved by the India constitution we select one of them and give the exam. The
question paper is set in the English and Hindi language, you give the answer any language which is registered by the government.
So donít worries about this you give the paper in the Marathi language.
Best of luck
Yes friend you can give the UPSC exam in Marathi language .
UPSC conducts its all exam at national level.
Therefore UPSC conducts its civil service exam in Hindi, English and other Regional language.
So friend you can give the exam Marathi language.
Donít worry friend you should work hard for the preparation of UPSC exam.
For more information visit http://upsc.gov.in
Best of LuckÖ
Not in every examinations of upsc but you can write the civil services examination in Marathi language.
In UPSC civil service examination a candidate have the option to answer all the papers of the civil service mains examination except the language papers in any one of the languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution may, if they so desire, give English version within brackets of only the description of the technical terms, if any, in addition to the version in the language opted by them.
As Marathi language is included in the eighth schedule of our constitution, therefore you can write the examination in Marathi language.
you can give upsc exam in all type of regional language.
according to my knowledge
you can give upsc exam in Marathi language.
since MARATHI is a recognised language in consitution of INDIA yoou can ofcourse give the exam in marathi
all the best
YES you can give the UPSC exams in Marathi language.
UPSC conducts the exams all over India in the different different languages which is approved as the regional language by Indian government.
UPSC conducts the exams in Hindi,English,Marathi,Punjabi,Tamil etc.
So you can give the UPSC exams in Marathi Language.
Fore more information you can visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
Yes you can give the UPSC Exam in Marathi as it is clearly mentioned that candidate can answer in any language which should be registered by the Government of India.
So , As Marathi is one of our Indian Language , you can write the examination in this language without any problem.
This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. hope the information will help you to the extent you want.