1. #1

    How to apply for a dentist job through UPSC?

    How to apply for a Dentist job in UPSC ? Thank u

  2. #2
    samrat2012 Array
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Re: How to apply for a dentist job through UPSC?

    Hi Aspirant,

    Sorry friend you can not apply for dentist job through UPSC exam.

    UPSC doesn’t conduct any single exam for the job of dentist.

    Only MBBS qualified candidates can be appear in Combined Medical Service exam.

    Being a dentist you can apply for CSAT exam conducted by UPSC.

    CSAT stands for Civil Service Aptitude Test.

    This exam is organized for the most attractive and powerfull job of India.

    That is IAS, IPS or IRS.

    Qualification for civil exam

    You must be graduated in any stream from recognized university or its equivalent.

    Final year candidates can also apply for civil exam.

    No minimum percentage of marks required.

    Age should be 21 to 30 years

    Age relaxation

    SC/ST + 5 years

    OBC + 3 years

    You must be Indian.

    You can apply for civil service exam through Online and Offline application process.

    Form can be completed at UPSC registration website http://upsconline.nic.in

    Best of Luck…

  3. #3
    Mohit Bansal Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Bhucho Mandi

    Re: How to apply for a dentist job through UPSC?

    dear friend,

    Sorry to say that UPSC does not conduct any exam for the post of dentist.

    but you can get jobs related to medical through UPSC CMS exam.

    Eligibility Criteria For CMS:

    1. MBBS degree

    2. you must not have attained the age of 32 years.

    How To Apply?

    you can apply for the exam online on following link:


    Good Luck.....

  4. #4
    cenarocks Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2012

    Re: How to apply for a dentist job through UPSC?

    To become a dentist you have apply combined medical service exam.
    For this exam,
    You must have mbbs degree.
    Final year student are also eligible.
    Maximum age limit is 32 years.
    You must be indian citizen.
    You can also apply CSAT exam.
    For more:-

+ Reply to Thread