1. #1

    Will I get an opportunity to work on permanent/deputation basis in CBI department? Currently working as Junior Works Manager (Group B Gazetted officer) in Ordinance factory.

    permanent or deputation to cbi from ordnance factory.

    I am working as a junior works manager(Group B gazted officer) in ordnance factory. My grade pay is Rs.4600/- My qualification is Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I have rntered as fitter in this organisation at trichy from 27.01.1995 . I am very much interested to work permanent / deputation basis in CBI department. Shall I get one oppournity to work in CBI department please?

+ Reply to Thread