1. #1
    Roheyt Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2013

    Will having police complaint against my name, make me ineligible to participate in UPSC exams? Though I got clean chit from commissionerate.

    109 Crpc has been filed on me and DCP(SSP)(Commissionarte ) has given me clean chit.Can i apply for UPSC now?
    i was going back to home by 2 am at night as we came from marriage and i was dropping home one of my friend,but police stopped and took us to police station n put us behind the bars, and in the morning SHO came n asked Head Constable to Make 109 Crpc against us. and they took us to DCP (SSP) ,and there he asked us to come after 10 days n we got bail , and after there on the 10th day ,He DISCHARGED me, now tell me,Can i apply now for UPSC exams, i'd be really thankful to you sir/ma'm

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-08-2013, 06:53 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-01-2013, 01:34 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-08-2012, 10:04 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-08-2012, 05:57 PM